To download our Capabilities Statement as a PDF, click here.
Suwanee Creek Software, Inc., is an IT company specializing in analysis of large legacy software applications. Our proprietary product ClearStream runs through large C and C++ applications, producing interactive visualizations of all functions, classes, and methods. It points out unused and overused components and automatically identifies and groups subsystems – invaluable when updating, modifying, or documenting older code. The company also possesses extensive experience in training and course development, project management, and industrial controls and automation. Suwanee Creek Software is headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia with nation-wide performance capacities.
- Legacy Software Documentation
- Legacy Software Updates
- Specialized Training and Course Development
- Project Management
- Significant Industrial Automation Experience
- Expert Witness Services
Suwanee Creek’s management team brings experience in all facets of the computer industry, including experience in modern languages (C++, C, Java, SQL, R, HTML) and those most often appearing in legacy applications such as Pascal, Cobol, Fortran, Basic and Assembly. We have applied our skills in fields as diverse as e-commerce, traffic control, food manufacturing, embedded control systems, plastics extrusion, wastewater processing, and software piracy cases.
- Solid financial stability
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Women-Owned Small Business
- 100% American Owned
- Excellent Past Performance
- Referrals Available
- 541512 – Computer software consulting services or consultants
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 611420 Computer Training
DUNS number 078687975
Cage Code 8PFB0